The town of Somerset is hosting a public meeting on Thursday May 2nd at the Somerset Berkley Regional High School Cafeteria between the hours of 6:00 p.m and 8:00 p.m.
Somerset residents and business owners are being asked to join town officials for a meeting to discuss, update and collaborate on the town’s plan for economic development - “a deeper dive into the master plan.”
The event is free to attend but it is asked of you to RSVP at this link here for tickets - https://somerseteconomicdevelopmentplan.eventbrite.com
Some of the things that will be discussed and debated include:
• What is an Economic Development Plan?
• What are Somerset’s greatest economic needs?
• What are Somerset’s key strengths and how can we leverage them to promote sustainable
• Which areas within Somerset present the best opportunities?
• How can Somerset take steps to implement its economic development goals?
For more information or if you require special accommodations or translation services, contact Nancy Durfee, Somerset Town Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 646-2809.